EVERYONE has a DUTY to safeguard children and protect them from harm.
Keeping children in our care safe is of paramount importance to us at Doddiscombsleigh School and safeguarding is the responsibility of all members of our school community.
Child abuse consists of anything which individuals, institutions or do or fail to do, which directly or directly harms children or damages their prospects of safe and happy development into adulthood.
Our Safeguarding Policy and other related policies can be found here or a copy can be requested from our School Office (if you require an adapted version please don’t hesitate to ask).
Our Designated Safeguard Lead is Miss Amanda Jackson.
Our Deputy Designated Safeguard Leads are Mrs Marian Lancaster, Mr Kier Collings and Mr Rob Stewart.
The USF Safeguarding Governor is Mr Charlie Siegle.
If you have any concerns about the safety of any child in our community please let us know immediately.
Designated Safeguarding Leads
Mrs Marian Lancaster
Quick links for Parents
- Devon Safeguarding Website
- Tik Tok Information for parents
- Snapchat Information for parents
- Fortnite Information for parents
- Whatsapp Information for parents
- Parental Controls- Android Apps
- Parental Controls- iPhone Apps
- Pokémon GO Information for Parents
- Cryptocurrency Information for Parents
- 10 Ways You Can Share Kindness Online
- Brighten someone's day online
- Supporting children to deal with upsetting content
- Phone Scams Information for Parents
- Children's Online Safety Test